Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 12.01.2014, 13:20
talash talash вне форума
эрудит

Цитата:
Сообщение от Alexander B.
Выделенная жирным часть первого абзаца, если честно, совершенно не понятна, это может быть о чем угодно. Не найдеш случайно английского исходника? Может перевели криво.
Перевод точный. Дарвин был сторонником, что жизненный опыт наследуется. Но он писал только про употребление/не употребление частей, так как нашёл этому доказательства. Но тут главное, что если опыт наследуется, то должен быть механизм такого наследования. А если есть механизм, то почему посредством него наследуется только употребление/не употребление частей? Аналогично могут наследоваться, например, паттерны поведения и т.д.

Вот английская цитата:
Цитата:
I have now recapitulated the facts and considerations which have thoroughly convinced me that species have been modified, during a long course of descent. This has been effected chiefly through the natural selection of numerous successive, slight, favourable variations; aided in an important manner by the inherited effects of the use and disuse of parts; and in an unimportant manner, that is in relation to adaptive structures, whether past or present, by the direct action of external conditions, and by variations which seem to us in our ignorance to arise spontaneously. It appears that I formerly underrated the frequency and value of these latter forms of variation, as leading to permanent modifications of structure independently of natural selection. But as my conclusions have lately been much misrepresented, and it has been stated that I attribute the modification of species exclusively to natural selection, I may be permitted to remark that in the first edition of this work, and subsequently, I placed in a most conspicuous position- namely, at the close of the Introduction- the following words: "I am convinced that natural selection has been the main but not the exclusive means of modification." This has been of no avail. Great is the power of steady misrepresentation; but the history of science shows that fortunately this power does not long endure.

http://infidels.org/library/historic...Chapter15.html